Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Converting Post Titles

Hey everyone!

After looking around at various blogs and designs, it dawned on me that searching the posts by song title, rather than date, might prove more effective. As you can see, I am in the process of converting all post titles to song names, and I should have that done by the end of the week.

As an aside, one of the blogs in the roll, The Music Future, came up with a really great post about an Irish band, In Elegance. They have a really great rock sound with a neat approach to their instrumental setup (watch and listen to the bass guitar in their video, "Waiting"). I personally recommend their song, "The End". In fact, I think that will be Friday's listening.

Off to post before the college kids come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment